Wednesday, September 1, 2010

States of consciousness of realized

Gurudeva was telling us about states of consciousness of realized beings (on 31st August 2010):

There are 6 states. The highest state is "AVADHUTA". Some of the other states are "Hamsa" and "Paramahamsa". Though Gurudeva mentioned about other states, I don't remember them now.

An AVADHUTA is always in the highest spiritual state (everything is brahman and perpetual divine bliss). He is not affected by time, space or anything. The outward behaviour is like a child or a mad person.

The moment Gurudeva told this, I remembered that Bhagawan Nityananda was initially thought as a mad man. Someone was telling that even my param poojya Gurudeva is like a child when he is among the children.

My salutations and prostrations to lotus feet of my Gurudeva and Bhagawan Nityananda.

No comments:

Post a Comment