Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sri Guru Vaani: Importance of reading Sri GURU GITA

If one recites the holy Sri Guru Gita every day with devotion and faith, one will not face any problem in life and will surely get liberated.

Even though one cannot repay the grace received from a SadGuru, one can show his love and devotion to SadGuru by reciting Sri GuruGita regularly. It is also one kind of service. SadGuru's grace is automatically bestowed on those who recite Sri GuruGita devotedly.

My personal experience: On the days I recite Sri GuruGita, my devotion towards P.P. Sri Gurudev will be strong and I feel I am living by HIS grace. If I miss reading IT, then there will be some kind of restlessness.

In fact, Sri Guru Gita itself mentions about the purpose of reciting IT, which are:

  • To become eligible for Sri Gurudev's grace
  • To acquire Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha
P.P. Sri Gurudev says that it is the highest of the GITAs. In fact, more finer than Bhagawad Gita.

No comments:

Post a Comment